Northeast Insurance Agency Inc. - Homeowners Insurance Services in Auburn, MA

Home Insurance Quotes in Massachusetts

Also Serving Auburn, Falmouth, Lexington, Needham and Westborough

The world of insurance can be tricky to navigate on your own. To ensure you find the best homeowners insurance policy for you, work with the experts from Northeast - Metro West Insurance.

We have contracts with more than 25 insurance carriers. As a result, we can help you find the perfect coverage for your specific situation. Whether you own a home or a condo or you rent your property, we'll help you discover which coverage will work best.

Homeowners Insurance

Most standard homeowners insurance policies cover the following:

  • Dwelling. Your policy will pay for any destruction or damage to your home, as well as to other buildings, garages, fences, and storage sheds on your property.
  • Liability. If someone is injured on your property, the liability portion of your policy protects you against a lawsuit.
  • Loss of use. When your home is damaged and you can't live in it while repairs are being made, your homeowners insurance policy covers a portion of your additional living expenses.
  • Medical payments. Your policy also covers the medical bills of people who were injured on your property.
  • Personal property. Should the contents of your home, including clothing, appliances, and furniture, be stolen, destroyed, or damaged, your policy can help you replace these items.

If you want to protect your home against specific disasters like floods or earthquake, you may have to invest in a separate insurance policy-homeowners insurance doesn't typically cover these disasters.

Condo Insurance

If you own a condo, the condo association usually insures the condo building, external features, and grounds. Condo unit ownerinsurance covers your personal property, and can also cover appliances and features inside the unit if required. This policy also gives you similar coverage as a homeowner's insurance policy.

Renters Insurance

If you rent a property rather than own one, the owner or property management company might insure the individual unit, but the policy won't cover anything else.

A renter's insurance policy insures your personal property, provides you with liability coverage, and offers you additional living expenses if you need to live in temporary housing if your apartment or home is damaged or destroyed.

Ask About Our Home Insurance Quotes

Whether you live in Falmouth, MA; Needham, MA; or elsewhere in the surrounding areas, reach out to use for a quote on an insurance policy. Call us at (800) 443-7007 to learn more.

Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Massachusetts homeowners insurance-from replacement cost to flood insurance-provided by the Massachusetts Division of Insurance.

(Please note: While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that this information is accurate, it is general in nature and may not apply to your specific situation.)

National Flood Insurance Program

Most homeowner policies do not provide coverage for damages resulting from flooding. If you live in a flood-prone area, you should consider and may be required by your lending institution to purchase a flood insurance policy. The National Flood Insurance Program makes federally-backed flood insurance available to property owners in more than 330 Massachusetts communities that have agreed to adopt and enforce floodplain management ordinances. If you wish to purchase flood insurance, you may do so by contacting one of our offices.

To learn more about flood insurance visit the National Flood Insurance Program.

This information was compiled to help consumers answer some of the most frequently asked questions about homeowners insurance. Additional questions or comments should be made to the Division of Insurance.

Source: Massachusetts Division of Insurance/Consumer Service